Webhooks provide an additional channel to import data into your Sift’s computation context. A typical use case of this includes:
- Exporting data from the frontend to the backend, e.g. user settings.
- Creating arbitrary interactions in your Sift that produce data you wish to compute on e.g. read receipts or calendaring interactions.
- Integration with reference data e.g. importing organisation data for backend compute.
- Integrating Red Sift with other messaging mediums.
- Integrating Red Sift with other web services directly or via adaptor services such as IFTTT or Zapier.
For security purposes, Redsift ONLY provides and provisions HTTPS endpoints for created webhooks.
Updated 10 months ago